Discipleship Essentials: Module 3: Christian Life and Worldview
To communicate the biblical mandate to become good stewards of all that God has entrusted to us.
The purpose of this lesson is to understand the commandment to love God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.
The purpose of this lesson is to communicate how we can begin to love others as God loves us, and to understand the importance of love in the Christian's daily life.
To consider the significance of the Lord Jesus' promised return to earth, and to encourage participants to prepare for the Lord's return by being steadfast in their faith and obedience to the Word.
- God and the Spiritual Realm
- Christian Disciplines
- Introduction to Evangelism
- Our Relationship With God
- Christian Life and Worldview
- Understanding Salvation
- Who Is Jesus?
- Evangelism Using the Four Spiritual Laws
- Pastoral Basics
- Christian Doctrine
- Forgiveness and Reconciliation
- Christian Character Development
- Leadership Lifestyle
- Family Life
- The Church and Worship
- Spiritual Gifts
- Leading Small Groups
- Exploring Discipleship